Thursday, November 20, 2008

Uncle Dan - Legacy (2005)

Uncle Dan is an ongoing project of Daniel Brooks. Mostly a one man band/living room music type thing he is often augmented by friends when needed/available or just happen to be there at the right time.
Legacy volumes 1 and 2 are collections of songs written over a period of 20 years. They were recorded in Daniel's basement between 2002 and 2005 and originally released as a single CDR. This re-release splits the CD into two parts to make the album downloads more manageable.

Volume 1
  1. Peace of Mind
  2. Not My Place
  3. Our Love (Will Take Us Far)
  4. House of Strangers
  5. Blue Monday
  6. East of Eden
  7. Louise
  8. Sweet Solitude
  9. O My God
Volume 2
  1. Conversations
  2. Easy Now
  3. Far Away
  4. I Remember Sara
  5. Forever Lonely
  6. My Only Dream
  7. The Dance of Death
  8. Here I Go (I'll See You Later)
  9. Be Still
  10. 2 4 the Love of 1
All lyrics and music written and copyright by Daniel Brooks except 2 4 the Love of 1 Lyrics by Daniel Maytum, music by Daniel Brooks.All vocals and instrumentation performed by Daniel Brooks except Lead guitar on Here I Go (I'll See You Later) by Eric Olson.

No comments: